Main Menu

Two days after Las Vegas shooting Celine Dion opened her show pledges proceed to victims and families

 

In spite of the Las Vegas shooting Celine Dion opened her Tuesday show at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace with a message to the victims and families of the Las Vegas shooting.

She said”The reason that I decided to do the show so soon is more than to just sing, it is to show love and support for those who are affected. On Sunday we lost too many beautiful innocent souls and so many are still suffering but tonight we are going to let these families know we are supporting them  through this tragic loss and I want you to know that the proceed for tonight show are being donated to the victims and families on your behalf. We dedicate tonight show to all the victims and their families and to the first respondents, the doctors and nurses who are working around the clock to save lives and to so many heroes who did whatever they could to help complete strangers in time of desperate needs.”

Earlier on Jennifer Lopez said she cancelled all her engagement in solidarity with victims and families.






Leave a Reply

shares